About M/S Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise
M/S Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise Offers a fantastic chance to Discover magnificent temples of the ancient Egyptian history
Length Overall: 85.50 meters.
Beam MLD (width): 15.50 meters.
Draught: 2.00 meters.
The Cruise Facilities:
- The Vessel is fully air-conditioned and individually controlled in all areas.
- Access to all cabins and outlets are via external corridors.
Outlets and Amenities Onboard:
- A large and luxurious Restaurant is situated on the below main deck offering seating place for 140 people, on tables for 6 and 8 people.
- A 24-hour Reception with safety deposit boxes and a Souvenir shop are located on the Main deck.
- A Billiard room is found on the Forecastle Deck.
- A spacious and modern Library situated on the Bridge deck offers clients the possibility to Read quietly while enjoying the scenery.
On the same deck is located a Greenery room which is ideal for small gatherings and small Group breakfasts.
- A spacious and luxurious Lounge/Bar found on the Salon Deck can take up to 140 people and is the venue for afternoon tea, evening drinks and night dancing, and entertainment.
- An Oriental Lounge with a shaded canopied area is the most popular outlet on Prince Abbas.
- The Sun Deck has a plunge pool and a whirlpool, chaise-lounges to sunbathe in the sun, a Shaded seating area and a serviced bar
- A plunge pool linked to Jacuzzi located on the spacious Sundeck & fully equipped gymnasium.
43 Cabins (21 m²)
18 Junior Suites (30 m²)
04 Royal Suites (40 m²)
65 cabins (Junior & Royal Suites) All cabins have
- en-suite shower and toilet
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Internal telephone
- Mini bar
- Panoramic windows with views of the Nile.
- Laundry service is also available.
- Royal and junior suites are additionally
- equipped with DVD players and bigger
- living space.
- Suites can be used as a triple.
- 02 Life Jackets in each Cabin
Enjoy Stunning Scenery!