• Our company representative, equipped with the best communication skills and well-known Egyptian hospitality, will be awaiting the guests at the meeting point they select.
• After a warm welcome, the guests will ride in the most comfortable, best-equipped vehicles on their tour from Aswan to Luxor.
• The first stop of the day will at the Temple of Kom Ombo. Constructed between the 2nd and 1st centuries BC, the temple is an amazing piece of ancient Egyptian architecture and is among the few temples in Egypt that are dedicated to two gods: the Falcon God and the crocodile god, Sobek.
• Our next stop will be the Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the god Horus, the falcon god. The temple was constructed in the 2nd century BC and it is the finest and best-preserved Ptolemaic temple in Egypt.
• At the end of the day, guests will reach Luxor after visiting two of the most wonderful ancient Egyptian monuments.
• Our guest can choose to stay in Luxor or drive back to Aswan.