• We reach Luxor after a nearly-four hour ride.
• The first visit of the day will be to Luxor Temple, constructed mainly during the reign of the 18th and the 19th dynasties in the 22nd and the 23rd centuries BC. The Luxor temple is one of the finest ancient Egyptian temples in Egypt, once linked to Karnak temple located two kilometers away.
• Our next visit will be to the huge Temple of Karnak. Constructed over a period that exceeds 1,300 years, the Karnak temple with its vast surface area and huge structures is the largest pharaonic monument in Egypt.
• Our next visit will be to Valley of the Kings, the royal necropolis of the kings of the New Kingdom of ancient Egypt. They are featured with their lasting colors, paintings, and decorations, which all survived in a wonderful condition until today, including the wonderful tomb of Tut Ankh Amun.
• Our next stop will be to Colossi of Memnon, the only remaining item of the large mortuary temple of Amenhotep III, which was named Memnon by the Greeks due to the fact that one of the statues used to hum when the air passed through their holes.
• Our last visit of the day will be to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, one of the most charming mortuary temples of ancient Egypt. It was built during the reign of the 19th dynasty, featured with its marvelous design with two floors of terraces, the chapels of Hathor and Anubis, and impressive statues of the queen.
• After we finish our tour, the guests will be transferred back to Luxor in comfortable vehicles to travel back to Hurghada.