Day 01: Aioun Mousa
* Our trip starts from Cairo where you will be picked up from your hotel and we will proceed to South Sinai heading to Sainte Catherine, on the way we will stop by -Aiuon Mosa- Moses Springs before we have a lunch break at Ras Sidr.
* After lunch, we move to Pharaoh's Bath. whose sulfur water temperature reaches up to 75 degrees.
* Later on, we continue our trip to Catherine, on the way you will enjoy many rugged mountain valleys which they are the homeland of many kinds of birds, such as quails and partridges and wonderful tamarisk trees, doum and date palms
Day 02: Saint Catherine, Moses Mountain
* Later we reach the hotel, have some rest and we meet you again at dinner time.
Prepare yourself for an early morning call to start climbing the mountain.
* Enjoy the fascinating view and the wonderful sunrise before slowly getting down.
* We begin the tour by visiting the Monastery of Saint Catherine, one of the oldest Christian monasteries in Egypt. It was constructed in the 5th century by the Roman Emperor Justinian in the location where Moses saw the burning bush. The monastery was later dedicated to Catherine, a martyr who was killed in Alexandria
* By the end of the tour, guests will be transported back to Cairo, on the way we will stop for a lunch break at Ras Sedr