• We will begin our tour by exploring Memphis, the first capital of unified Egypt, established by King Menes in the 31st century BC. The city now houses an open-air museum, its displays mainly belonging to the New Kingdom, with the alabaster sphinx and the colossi of Ramses II as the highlights.
• Our second stop of the day will be at Saqqara, the necropolis of the royal family during a long period of the Old Kingdom era. As one of the richest archaeological and ancient historical sites in Egypt, all the attractions on the site, including pyramids and tombs, mainly revolving around the famous Step Pyramid of Djoser.
• Our next stop of the day will be to the Citadel. Constructed in 1176 by the most famous Egyptian King, Saladin El Ayouby, the Citadel today has become a popular touristic attraction and a landmark of Cairo. It hosts many interesting structures like the Mosque of Mohamed Ali, the military museum, and moreover, the structure of the citadel itself is quite remarkable.
• Our last visit will be to Khan El-Khalili touristic market, the most famous and largest market in Egypt. Established in the 14th century by the Mamluks, the market sells all sorts of products and gifts, including replicas of ancient Egyptians statues, costumes, shisha, perfumes, papyrus, leather, cloth, and much more!
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported to their hotel in Cairo.