• Our first stop of the day is to the Church of Abu Sarga, one of the most famous churches in Egypt. It is believed holy family once sheltered in a cave near the location of the church.
• Our second visit of the day will be to the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the oldest Jewish monument in Egypt, constructed in the 8th century as a church. Three decades later, it was transformed into a synagogue.
• It is the time now to visit the Hanging Church, which was constructed on the ruins of the Babylon Fort. The Church was built in the 3rd century and became one of the most popular Christian establishments in Egypt there forth.
• Our last visit of the day is to the Coptic Museum, which hosts the largest number of Christian antiquities in Egypt that were gathered from many monasteries and churches from all over the land of the Nile. Included in the displays are some rare manuscripts.
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported to their hotel in Cairo.