• After the warm welcome, guests will ride in the most comfortable, finest-equipped vehicles for our trip to Luxor, situated around 350 kilometers away.
• Travel times to Luxor is approximately four hours.
• The first visit of the day will be to the Luxor Temple, constructed during the reign of the 18th and the 19th dynasties from the 22nd and the 23rd centuries BC, the Luxor Temple is one of the finest ancient Egyptian temples in Egypt. The temple was once linked to the Karnak Temple, located two kilometers away.
• Our next visit of the day will be to the huge Temple of Karnak. Constructed over a period exceeding 1300 years, the Karnak Temple, with its vast surface area and huge structures, is the largest and greatest Pharaonic monument in Egypt.
• Our next visit of the day will be to the Valley of the Kings (your visit includes 3 tombs). The royal necropolis of the Kings of the New Kingdom of ancient Egypt, featured with their lasting colors, paintings, and decorations, has survived in wonderful condition to this day and includes the wonderful tomb of Tut Ankh Amun.
• Our next stop will be to the Colossi of Memnon, containing the only remaining items of the large mortuary temple of Amenhotep III, thus named by the Greeks during the Roman era because one of the statues hummed when the air passed through its holes.
• Our last visit of the day will be to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, one of the most charming mortuary temples of ancient Egypt. It was built during the reign of the 19th dynasty and features a marvelous design on two floors of terraces, the chapels of Hathour and Anubis, and the impressive statues of the queen.
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported back to their hotel in El Gouna