• We will begin our tour in Alexandria by visiting the Catacombs of Kom El Shuqafa, the largest and most impressive Greco-Roman necropolis in Egypt, which blends the ancient Egyptian styles and motifs with Greco-Roman outlines and shapes.
• Our second visit will be to Pompey’s Pillar, built in the 2nd century, it is the only remaining item of the Temple of Serapuem, which was once very huge and today with the two sphinxes, these are the only remaining parts of it.
• Our next stop of the day will be at the Greco-Roman Museum. Constructed at the end of the 19th century by Khedive Abbas II, the museum hosts the largest collection of findings and treasures found all over Alexandria throughout history.
• The last visit of the day will be to the Roman Amphitheatre; the only one of its kind in Egypt, constructed in the 2nd century, it consists of thirteen marble rows to accommodate a large audience.
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported back to their hotel in Alexandria