• Our first stop of the day will be to the Gayer Anderson Museum, one of the most remarkable historical houses in Egypt. The house was built as two separate houses in the 16th and the 17th centuries, before Gayer Anderson, who lived in Egypt during the 20th century, bought it as his house and turned it into a wonderful museum that hosts his valuable collections from Egypt and around the world.
• Our next stop of the day will be to the Citadel. Constructed in 1176 by the most famous Egyptian king, Saladin El Ayouby, the Citadel today has become a popular touristic attraction and a landmark of Cairo. It hosts many interesting structures like the Mosque of Mohamed Ali, the military museum, and moreover, the structure of the citadel itself is quite remarkable.
• Our next visit of the day will be to the Sultan Hassan Mosque, constructed in the middle of the 14th century as one of the most breathtaking Islamic buildings in Egypt. The mosque features a huge and beautifully-ornamented dome situated over the tomb of the establisher of the complex, Sultan Hassan.
• Our next visit will be to the Rifai Mosque. Established by Khoshiar Hanem, the Mother of Khedive Ismail, this mosque was opened to the public in the beginning of the 20th century as the tombs of the royal family of Mohamed Ali in Egypt. With its huge size and marvelous architecture and decorations, it is never less charming than its neighbor, the Sultan Hassan Mosque.
• Now is the time to explore the wonderful Beit as-Suhaymi, the most wonderful and well-preserved historical house in Egypt, which was constructed in the middle of the 17th century. The house is full of marvelous architecture and amazing interior designs.
• Our last visit will be to the Khan el-Khalili touristic market, the most famous and largest market in Egypt. Established in the 14th century by the Mamluks, the market sells all sorts of products and gifts, including replicas of ancient Egyptians statues, costumes, shisha, perfumes, papyrus, leather, cloth, and much more!
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported to their hotel in Cairo.