• Our first visit will be to the Temple of Khunum in Esna, one of the remarkable temples. Constructed in the 1st century AD during the Greco-Roman reign in Egypt, it resembles a much older temple built during the ruling period of the New Kingdom.
• Our second stop will be the Temple of Edfu. Dedicated to the falcon god, Horus, the temple was constructed in the 2nd century BC and is the finest and best-preserved Ptolemaic temple in Egypt.
• Our next stop of the day will at the Temple of Kom Ombo. Constructed between the 2nd and the 1st centuries BC, the temple is an amazing piece of ancient Egyptian architecture and is among the few temples in Egypt that are dedicated to two gods: the falcon god, Horus, and the crocodile god, Sobek.
• At the end of the day, the guests will reach Aswan after visiting two of the most wonderful ancient Egyptian monuments.
• Our guest can choose to stay in Aswan or drive back to Luxor.